Touring the Research Trail in Dublin: An Irish Family Odyssey
Gone as far as you can with your family history in North America? Want to go further in Ireland? Experienced researchers will love this opportunity to tour the research trail in the Dublin area in the company of Ruth Blair, professional genealogist, author and lecturer who specializes in Ireland. Local genealogical professionals will help you navigate the repositories, with free time to pursue your own research and interests. We’ll help you regroup if you’ve hit that metaphorical brick wall! This is a special opportunity to uncover those hidden and fascinating facets of your own family history abroad.
• We will be in Dublin Ireland from February 26 to March 6, 2013
• Delve into genealogy research at the National Archives, National Library of Ireland, and Church of Ireland Representative Church Body Library;
• Search the General Register Office, Land Valuation Office, and Registry of Deeds;
• Research trip coincides with the timing of the “Who Do You Think You Are? Live” family history show in London, ideal for touring before meeting the research group in Ireland. Take advantage of this opportunity in London to also visit the National Archives at Kew or the Society of Genealogists;
• Research plan preparation, onsite research assistance, and daily consultations in Dublin.
For more information or to register, please contact Ruth Blair at:
Or on the web: http://bit.ly/JQXcLp
©2012 – Blair Archival Research All Rights Reserved